Active Kids Information For Providers
Help kids in NSW get active
Did you know that majority of children in NSW are not meeting the daily recommended levels of physical activity? Your organisation can help make a difference by increasing participation and changing their physical behaviours.
The Active Kids program provides families with vouchers to help cover costs towards their children’s membership and registration fees for sport and recreation. As an approved Active Kids Provider, you will be able to accept Active Kids vouchers and redeem them through Service NSW.
Active Kids continues until June 30 2023 with a $100 Active Kids voucher available to each school-enrolled child, giving you even more reason to sign up to become a part of this great program.
Help children in NSW keep healthy and active. Register to become an approved Active Kids Provider today so you can start accepting vouchers.
How do I become an Active Kids Provider?
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Register now' button.
- Log into your account, or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to create a business profile. To do this, enter the details from your personal identity document and business details.
- Complete the first stage of the Active Kids Provider application and submit for assessment by the Office of Sport.
- Provide all supporting documentation requested by the Office of Sport
Am I Eligible?
Eligible activities for providers located in NSW are those that:
- Are part of a structured program
- Involve regular moderate or intense levels of physical activity
- Are delivered over a minimum eight weeks or longer and provide a moderate to vigorous level of physical activity if delivered during the school term; or
- Are a minimum five sessions or a minimum of four hours and provide a moderate to vigorous level of physical activity if delivered during school holidays.
Ineligible activities include:
- gym membership that isn’t part of a structured program
- activities or programs that are part of the school curriculum, held during school hours or run by schools (including on weekends)
- after-school care services and tutors
- Online programs or apps
- travel to and from competitions
- individual items that would normally be bought from a retailer (for example, jerseys, socks and boots).
Already an Active Kids Provider?
Marketing materials for Providers
Want to identify your organisation as an approved Active Kids Provider?
Email us(link sends e-mail) for access to a variety of marketing materials that you can use to promote the Active Kids program and your organisation as an approved Provider.
The materials include:
- Approved Provider logo
- Editable social media tiles
- Editable flyer
- Translated flyers
- Colour in sheets
Need help managing your Provider account
Need help with how to redeem vouchers, update your insurance details, add a delegate?
Email us(link sends e-mail) for support and information on managing your Active Kids Provider account.
Provider Guidelines - English (PDF, 406.81 KB)
Provider Guidelines - Arabic (العربية) (PDF, 3.47 MB)
Provider Guidelines - Hindi (हिन्दी) (PDF, 3.46 MB)
Provider Guidelines - Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt Nam) (PDF, 3.45 MB)
Provider Guidelines - Simplified Chinese (PDF, 3.51 MB)
Provider Guidelines - Traditional Chinese (PDF, 3.53 MB)
For any Active Kids enquiries please contact:
Phone: 13 13 02