Help kids in NSW get active
Did you know that majority of children in NSW are not meeting the daily recommended levels of physical activity? Your organisation can help make a difference by increasing participation and changing their physical behaviours.
The Active Kids program provides families with vouchers to help cover costs towards their children’s membership and registration fees for sport and recreation. As an approved Active Kids provider, you will be able to accept Active Kids vouchers and redeem them through Service NSW.
Active Kids continues until 2023 with two $100 Active Kids vouchers available for each school-enrolled child annually, giving you even more reason to sign up to become a part of this great program.
Help children in NSW keep healthy and active. Register to become an approved Active Kids provider today so you can start accepting vouchers.
How do I become an Active Kids Prodiver?
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Register now' button.
- Log into your account, or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to create a business profile. To do this, enter the details from your personal identity document and business details.
- Complete the first stage of the Active Kids provider application and Submit for assessment by the Office of sport.
- Provide all supporting documentation requested by the Office of sport
Am I Eligible?
Eligible activities for providers located in NSW are those that are:
- Provided as part of a structured program of at least 8 weeks’ duration, and
- involve regular moderate or intense levels of physical activity.
Ineligible activities include:
- gym membership that isn’t part of a structured program
- activities or programs that are part of the school curriculum, held during school hours or run by schools (including on weekends)
- after-school care services and tutors
- School holiday or short intensive programs
- Online programs or apps
- travel to and from competitions
- individual items that would normally be bought from a retailer (for example, jerseys, socks and boots).
Already an Active Kids Provider?
Marketing materials for providers
Want to identify your organisation as an approved Active Kids provider?
Email us(link sends e-mail) for access to a variety of marketing materials that you can use to promote the Active Kids program and your organisation as an approved provider.
The materials include:
- Approved provider logo
- Editable social media tiles
- Editable flyer
- Translated flyers
- Colour in sheets
Need help managing your Provider account
Need help with how to redeem vouchers, update your insurance details, add a delegate?
Email us(link sends e-mail) for support and information on managing your active kids provider account.