Please call 13 13 02 to cancel.
The forum will provide an opportunity for collaboration between different levels of government and the sport and active recreation sector to plan, design and develop facilities that encourage increased active participation across the Central West and Orana Region.
Join us for an what will be an interactive day featuring a range of industry presenters, exploring the:
- insights on, and knowledge sharing around the demands on sporting infrastructure across the region
- opportunities for Local Government in developing and maintaining sport and active recreation facilities across the region
- and State and Federal strategic priorities for infrastructure
This event offers a great opportunity to contribute to the activation of the Office of Sport’s Central West and Orana Sport and Active Recreation Plan 2018 - 23.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided on the day.
SNAPSHOT OF PRESENTERS
Activating the Central West and Orana Sport and Active Recreation Plan
- NSW Office of Sport, Western Cluster Director, Casey Grice
Future Directions Initiative 2019 – 2022
- Sport NSW CEO, Darren Simpson
Needs Analysis of Sport Infrastructure/Strategic Priorities
- AFL NSW/ACT, Facility Coordinator, Matthew Baigent
- Football NSW & Northern NSW Football, Manager Government Relations, Funding & Infrastructure, Daniel Ristic
- Netball NSW, Facilities Infrastructure Manager, Stephen Bourke
- Cricket NSW, Facilities and Infrastructure Manager, Teale Blessington
Local Case Studies from Councils on Initiatives and Sport and Recreation Facility Planning
- Blayney Shire Council, Director Infrastructure Services, Grant Baker
- Parkes Shire Council / Neighbourhood Central, Drought Relief Officer, Roger Kitson
- Warren Shire Council, General Manager, Glenn Wilcox
- Orange Regional Council
Value of Community Sport Infrastructure/Grant Program and Planning Portal
- Sport Aus, Director Community Sport Infrastructure, Sue McGill
Everyone Can Play (Department of Planning and Environment)
- Open Space and Parkland, Program Landscape Architect, Meredith Paterson & Dubbo Regional Council
School Facilities Approach for Shared and Joint Use
- School Infrastructure NSW, Joint Usage Manager, Strategy and Planning, Dee Brock
More to be confirmed..
For further enquires phone (02) 5335 8800.