You must complete both (1) and (2) to complete MPIO training:
1. Online course – MPIO theory
• Must be completed prior to participating in the interactive webinar (see below).
• This is a self-guided online course, done in your own time
• Accessed via the Sport Integrity Australia and Play By The Rules eLearning hub, please go to:
• Register to complete the course and download and save your MPIO online training certificate (will be required as evidence of completion)
2. Interactive webinar – MPIO skills
• Two hour interactive session, with a small group of fellow sports club representatives
• Delivered by trained Office of Sport staff
• Register via the “Book now” link on this page
• Participants are required to complete some pre-webinar activities (will take around 20 minutes to complete)
• The webinar link and pre-webinar tasks will be emailed to participants in the week prior to the start date.
• Participants will require a laptop or PC and reliable internet access.
• Video capability is preferred for a more engaging learning experience.
The webinar consolidates online training and focuses on developing the skills needed to deal with people in the MPIO role.
Topics covered include:
• MPIO Roles and Responsibilities
• Conflict of interest and impartiality
• Listening and responding effectively
• Communication and promotion of MPIO
• Next steps action list
• Useful resources and contacts
• Evaluation survey (online)
Registration and certificate
Following completion of the webinar participants will receive a link that allows access to the final certificate of recognition.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com