ACTIVE KIDS IS BACK
Thank you all the mums, dads, guardians, aunties, uncles, nannas, pops and kids who have made Active Kids a success.
As COVID-19 restrictions ease, we want to reassure you that Active Kids is still here and committed to working with you. After a short break now is the perfect time to get back into it and get your kids active, moving and having fun.
We are now in the second half of 2020, this year is really flying by and activities are returning to play. After three years of Active Kids we have achieved with you with:
- 2.6 million vouchers created
- 2.1 million vouchers redeemed
- Over $209 million invested into the NSW sport sector
- 11,000+ providers on board
- Vouchers are now available
- Claim your $100 Active Kids vouchers for 2020 and redeem with one of our +11,000 providers.
Vouchers are now available
Claim your $100 Active Kids vouchers for 2020 and redeem with one of our +11,000 providers.
Why get active?
Being active has many benefits including improved health and physical outcomes. Participation in sport and recreation also helps children to develop skills they can use long after the siren sounds. Not only does it provide opportunities for social interaction, inclusion and improved self-esteem, it helps children learn skills that they can use in many aspects of life, such as:
- Problem solving
New to Active Kids?
Welcome to the Active Kids family!
Claiming and redeeming your two $100 vouchers is easy, follow the steps below to get started.
- Claim your vouchers from the Service NSW website
- Locate an Active Kids provider from over 11,000+ and find out when they are accepting registrations.
- Use your vouchers when registering for a sport or activity
- Get playing
When to use the vouchers
Vouchers can only be used once but each child is eligible for two each year and you can use any time from now until 31 December.
This flyer provides information about how to claim and redeem your Active Kids voucher. It is available in the following languages:
For any Active Kids enquiries please contact: