This flyer provides information about how to claim and redeem your Active Kids voucher. It is available in the following languages:
For any Active Kids enquiries please contact:
ACTIVE KIDS IS BACK 2021
Vouchers are now available!
From 1 January Claim your first $100 Active Kids voucher for 2021 and redeem with one of our +11,000 providers.
Thank you all the mums, dads, guardians, aunties, uncles, nannas, pops and kids who have made Active Kids a success so far.
After a short break and the start of a New Year now is the perfect time to get back into it and get your kids active, moving and having fun.
We are now in the fourth year of Active Kids in NSW and we have achieved some big things with you all:
- 3.1 million vouchers created
- 2.6 million vouchers redeemed
- Over $260 million invested into the NSW sport and active recreation sector
- 11,000+ providers on board
Why get active?
Being active has many benefits including improved health and physical outcomes. Participation in sport and recreation also helps children to develop skills they can use long after the siren sounds. Not only does it provide opportunities for social interaction, inclusion and improved self-esteem, it helps children learn skills that they can use in many aspects of life, such as:
- Problem solving
New to Active Kids?
Welcome to the Active Kids family!
Claiming and redeeming your two $100 vouchers is easy, follow the steps below to get started.
- Claim your vouchers from the Service NSW website
- Locate an Active Kids provider from over 11,000+ and find out when they are accepting registrations.
- Use your vouchers when registering for a sport or activity
- Get playing
When to use the vouchers
Vouchers can only be used once but each child is eligible for two each year and you can use any time from now until 31 December.