The perfect place to stay for school camps, community groups and more
Just two and a quarter hours west of Canberra in the verdant heart of the rural Riverina region, Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre has accommodation that comfortably fits 148 guests and up to 172 with a variety of accommodation options to suit:
- School camps
- Sport development camps
- Community programs
- Corporate training and conferences
- Group getaways.
See the full range of accommodation options at Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre.
The fun never stops
From adventure challenges and water-based activities to bush outings and recreational fun, there’s plenty of non-stop action to choose from at a Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre camp. Choose from instructor-led activities such as flying fox, archery, orienteering or challenge ropes course. Other activities include tennis and basketball, mini golf and swimming. Group costs apply and activities are subject to availability.
- Flying fox, challenge ropes course, rock climbing
- Archery, boomerang throwing, fencing, obstacle course, initiatives
- Basketball, cricket, mini golf, table tennis, tennis, BMX bike riding
- Raft-building, kayaking, swimming, aqua-aerobics
- Nature walks, fishing, orienteering, mud run.
- 25-metre swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Mini golf course
- Cricket oval and nets
- BMX and walking tracks
- Sports oval
- BBQ area
- Recreation hall – basketball court, climbing wall
- Conference room with WiFi and AV facilities
- Outdoor activity area.
A stone's throw
Halfway between Sydney and Melbourne in the Riverina region, Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre is a stone’s throw from:
- World-class Riverina wineries, restaurants and gourmet food
- Wagga Wagga’s botanic gardens, galleries, exhibitions and historic sites
- Australia’s alpine region and ski fields of the Snowy Mountains
- The scenic Murrumbidgee River with its picnic grounds, canoeing and bike trails.
Come and stay at Borambola Sport and Recreation Centre and discover why so many people keep coming back.
*Please note: Some activities may not be available at the time of your booking due to COVID-19 Public Health Order restrictions or COVID Safety Plan practices. Please contact 13 13 02 for more information.