Outdoor challenges can promote adaptability, problem solving and decision-making along with encouraging resilience, teamwork and confidence. On the back of a sit-down training session, they can also reinforce and maximise training through practical experience. It’s a great way to keep focus and make training fun. At Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation, our qualified instructors can deliver a program tailored specifically to your training needs.
Our fully integrated conference and lecture rooms are competitively priced and can accommodate 20 to 450 delegates for seminars, workshops, meetings, conferences, expos or functions. All feature a multimedia projector and screen, microphone and lectern, air conditioning and tea and coffee-making facilities. Fully licensed conference catering is available for overnight stays. We also cater for special diets. For overnight stays, smaller groups can book into our motel accommodation. Dormitory-style lodge accommodation is available for larger groups.
We know corporate groups love nothing better than finishing each day with a beautiful meal. Expect lots of complex flavours and restaurant quality meals including vegetarian options. We can cater for special diets and allergies.
Lecture rooms (1 to 3)
- Seats 30 to 40 people theatre style
- Seats 20 to 30 people classroom style
- Natural lighting
- Full AV Connectivity
- Lecture rooms 2 and 3 have kitchenettes
Lecture room 4
- Seats 20 to 30 theatre style
- Seats 20 classroom style
- Natural lighting
- DVD/Blu-ray player
Lecture room 5
- Seats 100 theatre style
- Seats 40-50 classroom style
Available for day programs or on special request.
- Seats 350 theatre style
- Seats 250 classroom style
- 200 formal dining
- Natural lighting (plus blackout screen) DVD/Video/CD player Verandah and courtyard facility which overlooks Narrabeen Lakes – the perfect environment for pre-dinner drinks or conference breakout area.