The Sydney International Equestrian Centre, set on 96 hectares of native bush and parklands, offers a number of unique locations popular for film and photography shoots.
The venue has provided the perfect setting to a number of film and photography opportunities including film and television productions, advertisements and fashion shoots to photography classes, student films and other artistic projects.
The vast selection of locations available include:
- Parkland and bushland
- Indoor/outdoor arenas
- Fenced grass steeple chase
- Cross country course
- Roadways, carparks and camping areas
- Walking paths
- Buildings and amenities blocks
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Stable complex
- Dining facility with a commercial kitchen
Fees apply for filming and photography and all locations are subject to approval upon application.