The Sydney International Equestrian Centre, set on 96 hectares of native bush and parklands, offers a number of unique locations popular for film and photography shoots.
The venue has provided the perfect setting to a number of film and photography opportunities including film and television productions, advertisements and fashion shoots to photography classes, student films and other artistic projects.
The vast selection of locations available include:
- Stables and indoor/outdoor arenas
- Fenced grass steeple chase
- Cross country course (athletics and equine)
- Roadways and carparks
- Walking paths
- Buildings and amenities blocks
- Grandstand, function rooms
- Parkland and bushland
Fees apply for filming and photography and all locations are subject to approval upon application.