The Sydney International Equestrian Centre is a unique sporting and event destination. Our facilities are available for hire for non-equestrian events including cross country running, fun runs, conferences, trade shows, dog shows and exhibitions.
Located just 40 minutes drive west of Sydney CBD and is set on 96 hectares of native bush and parkland. With a vast range of facilities, open green field, hard stand and two undercover grandstands, seating 1,150 and 2,000 people, and coupled with an experienced event management team the scope to deliver large scale outdoor events and productions is limitless.
The venue is fully accessible and offers a range of indoor and outdoor spaces which include:
- Main Arena (Arena 1) with grandstand seating for 2,000 people (750 undercover, plus surrounding grass embankment)
- Indoor Arena (Arena 5) with grandstand seating for 1,150 people
- Warm up arena (Arena 6) also has the Otto-ArenaTex surface with ebb & flow filtration system
- 11 outdoor sand arenas and two grass arenas
- Cross country course
- Steeple chase - 1.1km railed grass and sand track
- Conference and meeting rooms
- 40 accommodation cabins (two single beds)
- 160 powered camp sites across four locations
- Riders Retreat with seating for 80 people, commercial kitchen facilities and BBQ area
- Accessible amenities
- Judges viewing towers
- PA system
- Gazebos, and portable grandstands available for hire
- Event catering, kiosks, food and coffee vans
- Parking for 2,000 vehicles
- Fully fenced secure venue
No matter the event, our expert staff and facilities make it easy to stage both intimate and large-scale events.
For information on the procedures to book an event please contact the Events team on (02) 8883 6900 email or firstname.lastname@example.org