Whether you’re an organiser, competitor or spectator, the Sydney International Equestrian Centre lets you experience events in a world-class equestrian venue.
Its facilities coupled with our experienced and qualified event and ground staff enable the venue to deliver the highest caliber events in a professional and safe environment.
The venue is fully accessible and offers state-of-the-art facilities and a range of indoor and outdoor facilities that include:
- 2,000 seat outdoor arena (750 seats undercover)
- 1,150 seat indoor arena with world class competition surface
- 12 sand arenas and two grass arenas
- Olympic cross country course
- Judges viewing towers
- Integrated PA system
- Conference and meeting rooms
- 300 stables (3.6m x 3.6m)
- Wash bays, power, lighting and lunging yards
- 40 cabins and 160 powered camp sites
- Accessible amenity blocks
- Parking for 1,200 vehicles
Check out our Sports Events Resource Library to help you plan and evaluate your next sporting event.
Information on the procedures to book an event under the current NSW Government Public Health Order can be found in the SIEC Return to Play procedures. For further information please contact the Events team on (02) 8883 6900 or email@example.com