Whether you’re an organiser, competitor or spectator, the Sydney International Equestrian Centre lets you experience events in a purpose-built equestrian venue.
Its facilities coupled with our experienced and qualified event and ground staff enable the venue to deliver the highest caliber events in a professional and safe environment.
The venue is fully accessible and offers a range of indoor and outdoor facilities that include:
- 96 hectares of native bush and parkland
- Main arena (Arena 1) grandstand with seating for 2,000 people (750 undercover, plus surrounding grass embankment)
- Indoor arena (Arena 5) with world-class Otto-ArenaTex surface with ebb & flow filtration system and grandstand seating for 1,150 people
- Warm up arena (Arena 6) also has the Otto-ArenaTex surface with ebb & flow filtration system
- 11 sand arenas and two grass arenas
- Cross country course
- Steeple chase – 1.1km railed grass and sand track
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Stable complex with 300 stables (3.6m x 3.6m), wash bays, and lunging yards
- 40 accommodation cabins (two single beds)
- 160 powered camp sites across four locations
- Riders Retreat with seating for 80 people, commercial kitchen facilities and BBQ area
- Accessible amenities
- Judges viewing towers
- PA system
- Showjumping equipment, dressage equipment, gazebos, and portable grandstands available for hire
- Event catering, kiosks, food and coffee vans
- Parking for 2,000 vehicles
- Fully fenced secure venue
Check out our Sports Events Resource Library to help you plan and evaluate your next sporting event.
For further information, please contact the Events team on (02) 8883 6900 or email@example.com