Get excited for an action-packed introduction to whitewater rafting and experience the rapids at one of the best courses in the Southern Hemisphere.
All the fun takes place under the guidance of our friendly and highly trained river guides.
An action-packed introduction to whitewater rafting guided by our friendly, highly trained staff! All rafting experiences begin with a safety briefing, followed by flatwater instruction before venturing onto the whitewater. Each raft (with up to eight crew) will be guided by one of our experienced river guides.
Adventure Level: Moderate to high adventure level and we recommend you be physically fit, a strong swimmer and be very confident in the water.
Minimum Age: 12 years
Duration: 90 minutes
Experience: No experience necessary
Price: $160.00 per person, includes raft, equipment, instruction, and a trained guide.
Rafting important information
Please arrive 30 minutes before the raft experience start time, for example, if your start time is 9.00am you must check-in at 8.30am.
Do not consume alcohol before rafting. Participants that are suspected of intoxication, will not be permitted to take part in activities.
What to bring:
- Secure footwear such as runners or sports sandals that will stay on in rough water. Barefoot is not allowed
- Clothes to raft in e.g. swimmers, long sleeves, long pants
- Wetsuit - bring your own or hire a two-piece wetsuit. One piece: $10.00 per person or two pieces $15.00 per person. Wetsuits are recommended for cooler weather and to protect you if you fall out of the raft.
- Dry change of clothes and shoes
- Please do not wear jewellery, leave all your jewellery at home
- If you need to wear glasses please secure them in case you fall into the water. Glasses straps are sold at venue.
- Personal medication (eg. asthma, diabetes, heart condition) If you need medication bring it with you and always have it accessible. You must inform your guide of any medical conditions.
Make a booking
View the raft booking schedule and book your whitewater adventure today!
Booking terms and conditions
Penrith Whitewater Stadium cancellation policy and risk statement is available to view prior to booking your place.
View the full course specifications and what makes the whitewater experience so much fun!
Find out more