Want to be part of the team?
For employment opportunities, please see the Sport and Recreation website.
Experience the exhilaration of sports shooting at the Sydney International Shooting Centre. Situated in the heart of Western Sydney, on 80 hectares of semi-rural bushland at Cecil Park, our world-class shooting range offers the very best sports shooting in a safe and supervised environment.
Choose from multiple disciplines, including rifle, pistol, skeet and sporting clays or complete a Firearm Safety Qualifications (Long Arms) course. There’s Try Shooting for first-time shooters. The shooting range is also home to a number of shooting clubs for licensed firearm holders wanting to shoot on a regular basis.
Having played host to such prestigious events as the 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games as well as the International Shooting Sport Federation World Cup, the Sydney International Shooting Centre offers state-of-the-art facilities, including meeting rooms, accommodation for up to 14 people and a number of indoor and outdoor shooting ranges:
- 10-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- 4 x 25-metre shooting ranges with 8 bays
- 25-metre paper turning target shooting range with 10 bays
- 50-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- Finals shooting range with targets at 10, 25 and 50 metres
- 8 x standard outdoor shotgun ranges
- 3 x Olympic-level outdoor shotgun ranges.
Whether you’re a licensed shooter or new to sports shooting, the Sydney International Shooting Centre, lets you experience all the power, pleasure and excitement of shooting at one of the finest sports shooting ranges in the world.