Sydney International Shooting Centre
The Sydney International Shooting Centre offers superior event facilities set on 80 hectares of semi-rural bushland in the heart of Western Sydney only 50 minutes west of Sydney CBD.
Purpose-built for the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Sydney International Shooting Centre is one of the best shooting venues in the world and is capable of delivering international, national, state or club shooting events. With multi-purpose facilities the venue also lends itself to corporate and social events, conference and trade shows, community and sporting events and much more.
This world class venue offers a vast selection of event facilities including:
- Multiple conference rooms seating ten to 100 people
- Finals amphitheater seating 220 people
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Indoor and outdoor spaces for trade shows, festivals and events
- 10-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- 4 x 25-metre electronic shooting range with 8 bays
- 25-metre paper turning target shooting range with 10 bays
- 50-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- Finals shooting range with 10, 25 and 50 metre ranges
- Digital score board, projectors and media room
- 8 x standard outdoor shotgun ranges
- 3 x Olympic-level outdoor shotgun ranges
What to do at the Shooting Centre
Follow this step-by-step process to apply for a NSW firearms licence through the NSW Firearms Registry.
As Australia’s premier shooting range, the venue offers state-of-the-art facilities for a range of sporting and commercial events.
Choose from 17 resident firearm clubs and enjoy discounted rates on shooting range and firearm hire.
If you're a licensed firearm holder, you can utilise the cenre's 10-metre, 25-metre and 50-metre shooting ranges and MORE!