As Australia’s premier shooting range, the Sydney International Shooting Centre offers state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of Western Sydney.
- Conference room for 70 to 100 people with whiteboard, TV and DVD facilities
- Meeting room for 16 to 25 people
- Smart TV hire
- Outdoor spaces for trade shows, festivals and training
- 10-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- 4 x 25-metre electronic shooting range with 10 bays
- 25-metre paper turning target shooting range with 10 bays
- 50-metre electronic shooting range with 60 bays
- Finals shooting range with 10, 25 and 50 metre distances, score board projectors and media room
- 8 x multi discipline shotgun ranges
- 3 x ISSF trap & skeet shotgun ranges.
Alongside the International Shooting Sport Federation standard, international, national, state and club events, the Sydney International Shooting Centre hosts sporting, community, corporate functions, team-building days, community festivals, social days, trade shows and private events.
Designed in accordance with the Olympic Coordination Authority’s Olympic and Paralympic Access Guidelines, the Sydney International Shooting Centre has:
- Accessible range access and layout access
- Wheelchair accessible toilets and showers
- Accessible parking bays
- Hearing loops in all ranges
- Main building entrance lift.
The Sydney International Shooting Centre offers catering for groups of 10 or more. From sandwich platters to barbeques overlooking the scenic Cumberland Plain Woodlands, we have a range of menu choices that are delicious and nutritious.
Groups wanting to self-cater can book our barbeque facilities.