To be a successful, well-run club, you need a clear understanding of leadership, planning, people and organisational performance while maintaining a strong member focus.
Sport Australia’s has developed Game Plan a digital platform designed to provide sporting clubs of all sizes with insights into their current capability and connect them with specific tools and resources to build and support ongoing development. It will replace the existing Club Health Check.
Game Plan is designed to:
- Assess a club’s capability and performance at a time relevant to them.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Provide access to relevant resources to support club development.
- Inform the direction and priority of activities and investment to build capability.
It is recommended you discuss your Game Plan report and any issues of concern with your parent body, your District or Regional sport association or State Sporting Organisation (SSO).
- The Office of Sport recognises that effective sports governance for all levels of sport requires leadership, integrity and good judgment. The Sports Governance Capability Framework provides tools to help you with this.
- The Clearinghouse for Sport connects people in sport to a world of ideas, experiences and knowledge.