Be notified about new grants - If you'd like to be notified about new grants, join our Sport Shorts newsletter.
- COVID-19 Community Sport Recovery Package
- COVID-19 Cross Border Sport Fund
- Greater Sydney Sports Facility Fund
- Mental Health Sports Fund
- Safe Shooting Program
- Sport Development Grant Program
- Regional Sports Infrastructure Fund
- NSW Asian Cup 2015 Legacy Fund
- Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program
Key grant programs and resources that support sport and recreation projects include:
Under current Sport Development Program guidelines, State Sporting Organisations receiving $30,000 and over require the completion a Certification Statement by an independent auditor (a person who is independent of the grant recipient organisation and is a member of CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants or the National Institute of Accountants).
Due to the effects and financial stress COVID-19 is placing on all sports, State Sporting Organisations who receive $30,000 and over from the Sport Development Program now only need to submit a Statement of Financials. These Financial Statements will need to be signed off by the CEO and Financial Director, instead of an audit by an independent.