- Program open: 19 August 2019
- Think Tank one: 21 August 2019
- Think Tank two: 28 August 2019
- Applications close: 16 September 2019
- Notification of outcomes: October 2019 onwards
- Project completion: 30 June 2021
This grant has now closed for applications.
The Her Sport Her Way grant program provides up to $2.6 million over four years to assist our state sporting organisations grow their game for women and girls, reduce barriers to participation, and promote inclusive sport experiences.
The grant program provides opportunities to explore new ways of doing things, and to test new ideas. It is a key initiative in the Her Sport Her Way Year One Action Plan and will drive powerful change for women and girls.
- Participation: Increase the number of women and girls playing sport and improve the retention of adolescent girls
- Leadership: Increase the number of women in leadership positions both on and off the field
- Capability: Build gender inclusive sporting cultures and environments
- Grants from $5,000 - $50,000
- Applicants may apply for multiple projects, or multiple locations however the maximum available to any one organisation is $50,000 p.a.
The amount organisation’s request should reflect the scale and reach of the project and the organisation’s contribution to the project.
Organisations must contribute to the project, this can be a financial, staff contribution or through use of voluntary labour, donated product or services or other resources directly related to the project. The applicant is also responsible for all project administration costs.
Who is eligible to apply for funding?
NSW state sporting organisations and state sporting organisations for people with disability.
Eligible organisations are encouraged to partner with other organisations, including those with specific experience working with women and girls and underrepresented groups, to achieve program objectives.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org