Berry Sport and Recreation Centre has catered accommodation that comfortably fits 150 guests. Our dormitory-style lodge accommodation comes in a variety of configurations that sleep four to six people with shared bathroom. Each wing has one room which caters for one to two people with ensuite and TV. There is a common room and kitchenette on each floor, along with a shared laundry on the ground floor.
Weekend catered programs are available for groups of 50 or more and include accommodation and three meals per day Friday dinner to Sunday lunch. We also have limited accommodation for people with a disability.
- Catered accommodation for up to 150 people
- Suitable for school and sporting groups
- Five teacher rooms with a bunk bed, TV and ensuite
- 26 bedrooms with two to three bunk beds
- Four accessible rooms with two to three bunk beds and ensuite
- Six common rooms with kitchenette and TV
- Two shower and toilet blocks, five bathrooms with toilet and four separate toilets dispersed through the accommodation
- Laundry with washing machines and dryers.