Over the last few years the centre has hosted a range of local, State and National events such as NSW State Youth Championships, Australian Sailings Elite and the NSW Waratahs. With recent improvements to the centre, combined with its central location, Point Wolstoncroft is one of the premier training venues in the region.
Set on a peninsula and surrounded by Lake Macquarie and state forest Point Wolstoncroft it ideal for all types of sporting groups. With its unique location the centre has a specific focus on water-based activities like sailing, kayaking and swimming.
- Private wharf with direct lake access for launching boats
- Four full size tennis courts
- Half-court basketball
- Beach volleyball
- BBQ area with fire pit
- Function/recreation hall
- Conference room with full Audio-Visual facilities
- Team Building activities
Whether catered or self-catered there is an option for all groups. With a full commercial kitchen on-site our qualified chefs are experienced in working with your nutritionists and trainers to tailor meals for your team needs. Alternatively, there are self-catered options and BBQ facilities for a more casual experience. View our catered accommodation options
- For High Performance teams, the Athlete lodge accommodation is offered in a variety of configurations and sleep three to nine people per room with ensuite and air-conditioning. We also have two bedroom holiday cabins which are light and airy and sleep eight.
- For junior development, pathways, community sport programs, or simply programs on a budget, Athletes stay in dormitory accommodation, and coaches stay in the twin share single bedroom staff units adjacent to the accommodation.