Broken Bay accommodation options
Our catered dormitory-style accommodation comes in two configurations - lodges and units. All accommodation is air-conditioned and a shared laundry is located nearby. Meals are provided by qualified catering staff in the dining hall.
Eight lodges each sleep 20 people in bunk beds with a shared bathroom, plus a separate room for two people with single beds, ensuite, bar fridge and TV. The lodges are grouped in pairs with a common outdoor deck. Access is via stairs at the front of the lodge.
Four units each sleep 10 people with one room of four (two bunk beds) and one room of six (three bunk beds). Each bedroom has a shared bathroom. Each unit also has a loungeroom with TV and an outdoor deck with water views.
Due to the boat access and terrain at Broken Bay, we have limited accessibility for people with disabilities. Please contact the Centre for further information.
Weekend catered programs are available for groups of 100 or more and include accommodation and three meals per day from Friday dinner through to Sunday lunch. If your group is less than 100, please contact us for further information.
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Catered accommodation for 176 people
- Suitable for school, community and sporting groups
- Eight dorms with 10 bunk beds and shared bathroom
- Eight bedrooms with two single beds, ensuite, bar fridge and TV
- Access by stairs
- Lodges grouped in pairs with a shared outdoor deck
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer nearby
- Separate teacher retreat/breakout room nearby
- View floor plan