Let Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre help make your next community gathering an unforgettable one. Located on the Hawkesbury River with access by boat only, Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre offers catered accommodation, as well as facilities and activities to ensure a truly memorable and unrivalled experience.
From sporting events, fishing adventures, family reunions, community programs and group getaways, Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre can tailor a unique experience with your group’s needs in mind. Its isolated headlands and bush backdrop make it an ideal location for music festivals, while its river location at the mouth of the Hawkesbury, make it a popular destination for fishing weekends.
Design your own fun or simply relax and enjoy a leisurely bushwalk on one of the many local tracks. Take in the ocean views and rugged sandstone cliffs while breathing the fresh air with sand between your toes. You may even spot a wallaby or a lace monitor roaming the grounds or a pod of dolphins from the nearby look out at Juno Head. For more active pursuits there is tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, field sports and swimming. If you want excitement, our structured outdoor activities lead by qualified staff are sure to please. Whatever you’re after, Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre has the facilities and know-how to make your event or getaway a success.
- One day events with your choice of BYO or catered lunch packages
- Overnight stays in dorm-style, air-conditioned accommodation
- Three meals per day, including catering for special diets, allergies and medical conditions
- Indoor and outdoor eating areas
- BBQ area
- Dining hall with open fireplace and AV system with big screen
- Recreation hall (indoor basketball court) with sound system
- Breakout room/visiting teacher retreat
- Access to the beach, netted swimming area, beach volleyball court, tennis court, oval
- Seasonal access to the 25m, 5 lane swimming pool with shade sail and amenities block
- Choice of 20 different outdoor activities and adventure challenges, facilitated by qualified program staff
Packages are suitable for:
- Community groups
- Kids’ and youth camps
- Sporting events and training
- University groups
- Family and friend getaways
- Bushwalking and recreational groups
- Fishing adventures
- Music festivals