Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Centre is situated at the mouth of the magnificent Hawkesbury River in a location only accessible by boat, yet is less than an hour’s drive from the heart of Sydney to where you’ll board a chartered ferry. Start off your program in a unique and memorable way with a scenic ferry ride that will transport you to where you will feel a million miles away.
Our fully catered corporate programs offer an opportunity to give your team training or conference an edge.
- Program design and development to suit your needs
- Pre-booking site visit on request
- Ferry transport to and from Broken Bay
- Accommodation with optional linen provided (overnight program only)
- Main meals plus morning and afternoon tea for the duration of your stay
- Activities with qualified staff (if selected)
- Access to recreation facilities such as the tennis court and pool
- Conference room with AV system and big screen
A change of scenery and routine can do wonders for the productivity and morale of your team. Broken Bay boasts a natural tranquillity and an escape from the daily grind, yet we’re only a short drive from the heart of Sydney. Our Program Coordinator will liaise with you to develop a tailored program delivered in an all-inclusive, affordable package that will ensure your team realises the maximum benefit of your trip and return to the workplace refreshed and motivated.
Participation in outdoor activities led by qualified staff in a positive, safe environment can provide a number of benefits and outcomes for your team. Whether you’re after high energy, action and excitement or a relaxed, stress-reducing, nature-based experience, we can offer a program to support your workplace culture. Some of the other known benefits of our programs include:
- build teamwork, communication skills, trust and respect
- improve leadership, planning, prioritising, time management and resource management skills
- promote adaptability, problem solving, creative thinking and decision-making capabilities
- provide opportunities to get to know each other through shared experiences and bond as a team
- get your team out of their comfort zone and bring out characteristics that may be hiding in the office setting
- enhance workplace functions, productivity, culture and morale back in the office
- encourage resilience and confidence
- reinforce and maximise training through practical experience
- provide variety to help keep focus and make training fun
- show you value your team and their contribution to your organisation
- reduce stress through recreation, fun and enjoyment
We have a range of activities offering everything from the excitement and adrenalin-pumped action of adventures at height to the relaxation and recreation of our nature-based activities:
Challenge Ropes Course
Cooking on an open fire
Indoor Sports and Games
Relaxation and Recreation
Bushwalking - historical tour
Stand-up paddle boarding
Mix and match our activities to fill your day or combine them with an agenda of your own. Take your pick of our range of fun, safe, outdoor activities led by qualified staff to bring out the best in your team and meet your desired outcomes.
Alternatively, take the opportunity to make use of our recreation facilities to relax between your meetings and presentations with a hit of tennis, a swim or a walk around our beautiful Centre. The choice is yours, do as little or as much as you can.
Our fully catered corporate programs provide all main meals plus morning and afternoon tea for the duration of your stay. Our qualified catering staff will provide fresh, contemporary options including consideration for special diets, allergies and medical conditions.
Broken Bay has the capacity to host groups, large or small. Each air-conditioned bunk-style lodge has its own bathroom and linen can be provided for your convenience as part of our packages.
Our Engage and Energise program includes overnight accommodation to maximise the benefit of a trip away from the office and help your team return to the workplace engaged and energised. From two days to a week, pack your bags for a unique experience on the Hawkesbury River.
Still want to refresh, engage and motivate your team but don’t have the time or budget for an overnight stay? Our Engage program offers a fantastic day trip away from the usual office routine and is perfect to recharge or reward your team.
Our packages are tailored to your group, taking into consideration the number of participants, the structure and length of your desired program. Contact our Central Reservations Team on 13 13 02 for a tailored proposal or to book your next corporate program.