Sport and training camps at Sydney Academy
Thirty minutes from the Sydney CBD, Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation offers sporting club, schools, athletes and organisations access to premium fitness and training facilities and affordably priced accommodation. A range of programs can be tailored such as training, selection and staging camps as well as pre-tournaments and tournaments.
The state-of-the-art training facilities at Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation gives athletes, sporting groups and schools the chance to undertake intensive sports training. A tartan synthetic athletics track, indoor pool with recovery centre and weights room support sports strength and conditioning. Our multi-purpose ovals are in excellent condition too, ready to play host to a range of sporting games and team training.
Other sporting facilities at Sydney Academy Sport and Recreation:
- 400-metre athletics track
- 25-metre, six-lane heated indoor pool
- Sports Recovery Centre with hot and cold plunge pools
- Multi-purpose indoor sports gymnasium
- Aquatic centre – canoeing, kayaking
- Five multi-purpose ovals
- Cricket nets with synthetic pitches
- Weights room – for elite sports strength and conditioning
- 2 tennis courts with lighting
- Synthetic multi-sports courts suitable for netball and futsal and cross training
- Sports science.
See the full range of activities and facilities we can offer.
Stay where you train
Sydney Academy of Sport and Recreation offers affordable stay and train packages for athletes, schools and sporting groups. Our 33 motel rooms accommodate two to five people per room and feature air conditioning, ensuite and flat screen TV. Our dormitory-style lodges sleep 10 in bunk beds, two in twin share, and feature a large common room, television and pay TV.